Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Crafty Pint - Handmade Christmas 2012... Pre-booked & Ready to Go



This Saturday 1st December I shall be heading over to the Tooting Broadway area... to try my hand at printing tea towels and totes! I'm be enjoying the surroundings of the Crafty Pint Handmade Christmas being held at Tooting Tram and Social. The day lasts 12noon-6pm, and I've pre-booked my entry ticket as well as my workshop!



Image Source: handmadeintooting
Anybody else heading over fancy meeting for a coffee? Karen is trying her hand at the Print Your Own Christmas Cards workshop.

You can see their full workshop line-up here. And they offer drop-in on the day sessions from 12noon to 6pm.  Turn up on the day and take your pick. All their workshops are individually priced, just pay for what you make. I wished I'd pre-booked for the Fused Glass workshops (I'm hankering for some pretty coasters)... maybe another time *sigh*.

This (above) could be me after tomorrow (fingers-crossed!)
Image Source: handmadeintooting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.