Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

PRIMA Pattern, October 2014 - Slouchy Jersey Dress



The October 2014 PRIMA Magazine pattern is available to order by phone until the end of this month. 

PRIMA Magazine - October 2014 - Cover

For October 2014, Prima Magazine are offering a super comfy, slouchy looking jersey dress in a round or V-Neck. The pattern comes in Sizes 10 - 20 (UK).

Prima Magazine - Pattern, October 2014 (02)

Prima Magazine - Pattern, October 2014 (03)

Prima Magazine - Pattern, October 2014 (04)

See my old post here on tips for ordering their patterns: PRIMA Magazine: How to Order Their Sewing Patterns.


For my some of my thoughts on PRIMA Magazine's sewing patterns - and how I'd personally like to see them change to make things better and easier for sewing-fans - please see this link here Claire's Tuppence Worth... .


2 comments:

  1. I have quite a few of Prima's older patterns in my stash but since resubscribing a couple of years ago, I have hardly kept any of the new ones. I don't know if it's just me or if other people agree that the patterns are just not what they used to be? They often seem quite frumpy and out of touch. This month's one for example, I just wasn't sure who that would be flattering on. But, as I say, perhaps it is just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fabric does this dress require?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.