Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

I'm in the #bpSewvember 'Sewing Photo a Day Challenge' Are you?




Image Source: bimbleandpimble.com

I've been having lots of fun on my Instagram account posting photos for Amanda at bimbleandpimble.com's great SEWING PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE.

The challenge is running for the entire month of November, and a different photo is posted each day - along with the hashtag #bpSewvember. it's a great way to connect and sharing with other sewing fans and to spread the sewing lurve!!


Image Source: bimbleandpimble.com

Here's my contribution so far (a collage of Days 1-9).





2 comments:

  1. I love this series! I've only posted once, but have been popping in and out to see who and what is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madalynne, It's fun to see everyone's interpretation of the daily photo challenges isn't it :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.