Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

My First Ever Me-Made-May!



I've decided that my me-made wardrobe is sufficiently full enough to warrant my first-ever participation in Zoe of SoZo blog's Me-Made-May this year #MMMay15!



'I, Claire of www.sew-incidentally.com,
sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15.
I endeavour to wear 1 me-made item each day
for the duration of May 2015'.

I'll be documenting the items I wear daily for MMMay on my Instagram account here: http://instagram.com/clairesews (feel free to follow me if you like - I'm @ClaireSews).

Are you taking part? Do you like me hope that it will spur you on to make more everyday use out of your self-sewn clothes?
What do you think that you will wear the most? :-)


2 comments:

  1. It will be nice to watch you during MMM Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faye! I reckon it'll be a whole bunch of T-Shirts, as those are my favourite thing to wear all the time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.