... it ain't over till the fat
Here's a gratuitous pic of the booty!
- Vogue V1082 - Mid-Calf Length Skirt Pattern (OOP - Out-of-print).
- Butterick B5328 - Semi-Fitted Wrap Top Pattern (OOP)
- McCalls 3541 - Shirt Pattern (OOP - sorry no links on the BMV site for this one.)
- 2 reels of Cotton Thread by Mettler (a brand I've not seen in the UK, will be interesting to try it!)
- Some ¼" (6mm) Double-Fold White Bias Binding - which I think is the same as ½" (12mm) on a single-fold (bias binding sizing confuses me at the best of times :( !)
- 3 pieces of fabric: an off-white striped (cotton) medium weight fabric, a lovely light grey fabric in what feels like a cotton/linen blend (perfect for a summer time casual men's shirt), and a brown/pale-yellow checked (Plaid?) fabric - which is printed on the diagnol, i.e. if you cut it on the straight of grain then the printed-fabric looks like it's on a 45 degree angle.
- Oh, and some Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate too! ..."NOT" that it lasted long in our house LOL ;)!
So, a big THANK YOU goes out to Christina for my lovely Sewing gifts! I hope you enjoy the sewing-goodies that I sent to you too :)